As you may be aware, Primrose Bank is currently in the process of expanding to 45 bedrooms including many other improvements to the home!
We are happy to announce that –
- The roof is now complete on the first phase of the extension
- We have nearly completed our marketing suite, showing how our new rooms will look and feel and will be announcing a series of open days soon, and will be taking statements of interest in the near future
- We have installed a new Nurse Call system, throughout the home. We have chosen the industry leading Aidcall Touch Pro Wireless system.
- Primrose Bank has a new, bright and welcoming reception area.
- A new state of the art Fire alarm system has been installed by local suppliers, DD Fire Alarms, meaning the home is safer than ever.
In the coming weeks we will be installing a complete new heating system throughout the home and also starting work on new assisted bathrooms, followed by a new laundrette
As ever, the care team at Primrose Bank has continued to go from strength to strength, and we are happy to announce the appointment of our new Care Manager, Jane Round.
We will be detailing all the improvements separately on the website over the course of the following weeks as they happen and will be releasing details of the new marketing suite soon.
We would like to thank all stakeholders in Primrose Bank for being patient while work takes place, especially with the restrictions on car parking
Customer Services Manager